Application of CAN/ULC S1001 - Integrated Systems Testing of Fire Protection and Life Safety SystemsJuly 22, 2021
09:00 AM - 10:00 AM
- Date: Thursday, July 22, 2021
- Location: CFSA Online Learning (Once registered, additional information will be provided regarding the webinar URL)
- Time: 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. ET
- Certificate: A certificate of attendance will be issued by CFSA at the end of the workshop
Watch inbox for discount code
- Members: $26.67 + 3.98 HST = $30.65
- Non-Members $33.18 + 4.96 HST = $38.14
- Students: $13.62 + 2.03 HST = $15.65
Expand your knowledge of CAN/ULC-S1001, “Integrated Systems Testing of Fire Protection and Life Safety Systems”, which is being enforced in jurisdictions across Canada. This workshop will discuss planning, implementation, and reporting of Integrated Systems Testing. Learn how to apply this standard with real world examples and lessons learned in the field.
- Code requirements
- Summary of CAN/ULC-S1001
- Planning and Implementation
- Report generation
- Case study examples
- Lessons learned
Who Will Benefit?
This workshop will benefit engineers, designers, consultants, and Authorities Having Jurisdiction (building and fire departments).
Mike Zukov is a Principal with ARENCON Inc. with over 15 years of experience in fire protection, specializing in system design and code compliance reviews. Mike holds a degree in Electrical Engineering from Ryerson University. He is a Professional Engineer licensed by Professional Engineers Ontario and holds the designation of Consulting Engineer. He is also a member of the working groups developing the CAN/ULC-S524 and CAN/ULC-S1001 standards.