Oxygen Reduction Presentation Firepass Interactive DemonstrationNovember 28, 2023
08:45 AM - 12:30 PM
- Date: Tuesday, November 28, 2023
- Location: Seneca – Newham Campus - 1750 Finch Ave. East Toronto ON M2J 2X5
- Time: 8:45 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. | Registration begins at 8:30 a.m. | Lunch will be provided – Sponsored by SSi Fire Solutions
- Certificate: A certificate of attendance will be issued by CFSA following the session. This session may qualify for continuing professional development hours for designations (i.e., OACETT, CFAA, NICET CFPS, CFEI, etc.).
- Members: $90.00 (taxes extra)
- Non-Members $120.00 (taxes extra)
- Students: $60.00 (taxes extra)
Hosted at the facilities of Seneca Polytechnic - School of Fire Protection Engineering Technology, this half day education session will give attendees the opportunity to learn about Oxygen Reduction and have the unique opportunity to engage in an interactive demonstration of a FirePASS oxygen reduction room!
This event will start with a technical presentation by Leslie Sims, P. Eng., of ARENCON Inc on oxygen reduction system operations, legislative requirements, and approval process.
Peter Hallinan, General Manager of SSi Fire Solutions will give a presentation on FirePASS technology and will follow with the opportunity for an interactive demo in an oxygen reduction room.
- 8:45 am - 9:05 am - Welcome / Introductions
- 9:05 am - 9:50 am - Oxy Reduct Overview of system operations, legislative requirements, and approval process (Leslie Sims, P. Eng., ARENCON Inc.)
- 9:50 am to 10:30 am - FirePASS Technology (Peter Hallinan, General Manager, SSi Fire Solutions)
- 10:30 am to 11:30 am - FirePASS Interactive Demonstration
- 11:30 am to 12:30 pm - Lunch / Closing
Thank you to our Sponsors:
This session may qualify for continuing professional development hours for designations (i.e., OACETT, CFAA, NICET CFPS, CFEI, etc.).